VideoIQ’s line of iCVR and iCST camera and encoders have been deployed in a variety of environments and for a wide range of customers. Deployments often range from preventing theft and vandalism through proactive surveillance in commercial markets, enhancing critical infrastructure protection with the most accurate video analytics solution, simplifying multi-site deployments by eliminating the need for external storage servers and dedicated high capacity networks, and extending wireless deployments by eliminating the need to backhaul video to central storage. Typical VideoIQ deployments cover a variety of end-users and tackle the most difficult video surveillance challenges.
Increase Guard Effectiveness with Breakthrough Real-Time Event Detection
Chemical plants are sensitive areas that need to be strictly protected. As potential targets for thieves, vandals and terrorists, even seemingly benign behavior can have seriously consequences. However, the cost of employing human guards, especially in remote locations and along perimeters, can be exceedingly high, and ineffective at preventing incidents.
VideoIQ helps protect chemical plants through:
- Proactive monitoring of all perimeters and secure entrances: VideoIQ cameras and encoders increase the effectiveness and efficiency of onsite guards by delivering the market's leading real-time event detection, notifying onsite security, roaming patrols, and monitoring stations when perimeters and secure areas are breached
- Immediate event verification and response: VideoIQ's cameras and encoders enable roaming patrols and central monitoring stations to verify, respond and prevent incidents in real-time by delivering pre and post alarm clips to smart phones and VMS platforms and providing live video plus 2 way audio to cameras.
- Extended wireless deployments: VideoIQ cameras and encoders are the best choice for deployment on any wireless network because VideoIQ's iCVR records all video in a fully integrated, onboard NVR, eliminating the bandwidth used to backhaul video to centralized storage. Therefore, traditional limits on camera density for a network are removed.
- Minimal infrastructure: VideoIQ reduces upfront cost, installation time and ongoing maintenance by archiving all video - even full high definition 1080p/30 fps resolution - in a fully integrated onboard NVR and eliminating the need for external storage servers, dedicated high capacity networks and secure IT facilities to house them.
- Zero bandwidth recording: VideoIQ consumes 90% less bandwidth than traditional IP and high definition cameras by storing video in a fully integrated, onboard NVR and eliminating the bandwidth used to backhaul video to centralized storage. Of course, stored and live video is always available at the click of a mouse.
- Simple installation: VideoIQ's cameras and encoders are easier to install then traditional IP or high definition cameras because the iCVR's fully integrated onboard NVR eliminates the need to deploy any external servers and VideoIQ's adaptive analytics are 100% self-calibrating, eliminating the need to manually calibrate or tune the analytics in the field.
- Intelligent logging of all vehicles and personnel: VideoIQ accelerates investigations from days to minutes by intelligently profiling and indexing every person and vehicle seen at the site, allowing operators to rapidly search terabytes of stored video at the click of a button for rule violations, and even search for matches for a particular object across all cameras and encoders in the system.